Celtic Newsletter - 4 June 2021

Afternoon everyone

Thank you for your patience and understanding with our grounds being closed this week. Understandably our hard working groundsmen don't wish to undo all the good and with the magnitude of recent rainfall, preservation is key.

If anyone is experiencing any hardship as a result of the storm please do not hesitate to contact one of our committee members for any assistance that we may be able to provide.

Currently the grounds remain closed and we will reevaluate on Monday.  We are hopeful that #2, #3 will become available for Tuesday training.



MC Combined Girls' v Roncalli College - Wednesday 9th June #3, 5pm

Watters Cup commencement - Saturday 19th June (Celtic have the bye)


Town versus Country - 11th July - TBC

Gala Day - 7th August



These are now overdue. Please liaise with your Team Manager if you are having any difficulties. Celtic have been invoiced for all team entries and this is a considerable sum which relies on prompt payment from our players. Thank you.


Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable Queen's Birthday weekend. We have just been notified there are delays of up to 90 minutes currently being experienced through Ashburton itself at the moment. Today's news of a horrific crash and loss of life a stark reminder to us all.

Take care out there.

new header